The FP series amplifier is a 2U mixer amplifier featuring 70V, 100V and 4-16ohm speaker outputs & 4 universal balanced XLR mic inputs with phantom power. The amplifier rated power is 120W.
There are 4 audio source selectors on the front panel. 4 Aux inputs by dual RCA type are located on the rear panel. Mic 1-4 with Vox priority selectors. The amplifier is also built-in pre-announcement chime with volume control and remote chime trigger.
The REC output for tape recorder and PRE output, AMP input for adding extra signal processor like mixer, graphic equalizer.
Volume control over Mic1-4, aux, master & overall treble/bass controls are provided.
Complete protection includes short circuit and thermal protection, current limiter and Overloading.
* 2U tabletop and rack mount design
* Rated power output 120W
* 4 balanced XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and gain control
* 4 dual RCA line inputs
* 70V, 100V and 4-16ohm speaker terminals
* Mic 1-4 with selectable priority over other inputs
* Built-in chime, 2/4 tone selector and remote trigger
* XLR balanced line output for extra power amplifier
* REC output for tape recorder
* PRE Output and AMP input for extra signal processor
* Master, Mic1-4, Aux volume control, treble and bass control
* Indications includes power and output level meter
* AC 110V or 230V and DC 24V operation