Emanating a sense of quality that exceeds its class, this slim, digital piano features a beautiful and rich piano sound, keyboard cover, a one-piece stand, and a three-pedal unit.
Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard is accurately weighted like a traditional piano, with a heavier touch in the lower ranges and becoming progressively lighter in the higher registers. Three levels of Key Touch Control allow the keyboard response to be matched to nearly any playing style, preserving all of the subtle expression of the original performance.
The pedals are indispensable for piano performance, and the LP-180 comes standard with the same three-pedal unit as an acoustic piano: damper, soft, and sostenuto. The damper and soft pedals also support half-pedal operation, allowing you to express the nuances that are important when practicing classical piano. Since there are two headphone jacks, you’ll be able to enjoy lessons at any time.
- 88 keys (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action) Keyboard
- Light, Normal, Heavy
- Transpose, Fine tuning
- Stereo Piano System
- 120 voices (60 voices in case of Stereo)
Acoustic Piano x 2, Electric Piano x 2, Harpsichord, Clavi, Vibraphone, Pipe Organ, Electric Organ, Strings
- Reverb and Chorus
(The effect depth is fixed for each sound.)
- 10 (1 per sound)
*Please click SoundCloud button, which is cloud mark in the upper right-hand corner to listen to all songs.
- Pedal unit (Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto)
- Headphones x 2 (Stereo mini jack type, also used as an audio output)
Pedal unit connector
- Power, Volume, PIANO PLAY (for Selecting Demo Song), SOUND (for Selecting Sound)
- 11 W x 2
- Oval (16 cm – 8 cm) x 2
- DC 20 V, AC adapter (included)
- 1,365 × 274 × 781 mm / 53.74 × 10.79 × 30.75 inches (including Stand)
- 23.3 kg / 51.37 lbs (including Stand, but excluding pedal unit)