Kick Your Voice Into High Gear
VoiceTone Harmony-G XT was built to make your voice rock with quality TC HELICON harmonies and vocal effects. We’ve packed it full of groundbreaking effects from our popular VoiceLive® series of processors. With several harmony choices, doubling effects, reverb, pitch correction, Tone control and A/B switching between effects, Harmony-G XT is set to be your ultimate performance weapon.
Stunning Harmonies Made Easy
Harmony-G XT listens to your performance and decides which harmony notes sound best with your song. No special guitar pickups, pre-programming, or extensive musical knowledge is required. Just plug in and select between 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval. You can even use harmonies without guitar by setting Key & Scale.
The Vocal Effects You Need
We’ve included the front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from our VoiceLive® series. There’s also four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available. Be sure to try out µmod, pitch correction and the presets we’ve loaded up for you. Your Guitar signal can be mixed in to share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier.
A wealth of new features makes Harmony-G XT a better-sounding and easier-to-use vocal effect footpedal.
- Improved NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from VoiceLive 2
- Selection of four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available
- Reworked FX presets offer even more utility across music styles
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport applet
- Adaptive harmony gate added to Tone for a cleaner mix
- Easy manual selection of Scale & Key for singers without an instrument or horn players
All the features that made the original Harmony-G such a success.
- Listens to guitar and voice to create correct harmony parts automatically
- Tone switch smooths vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 18 combinations of reverb, delay and µmod shared by vocal and guitar input
- 10 presets available, each with A/B options
- Harmony interval selection includes 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval
- Stereo or mono configurable output
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power and XLR input
- Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
- Fast, accurate guitar tuner